Sunday, January 17, 2010

Your hair is your best accessory.

That's what I've been told.  Your hair truly is your best accessory.  Great Clips?  Don't bother.  It's like wearing cheap earrings.  Cost Cutters?  Even worse.  You might as well tattoo your face.  Like Mike Tyson face tattoo.  Your hair is important.  You need to take care of it, style it properly.  Wear it with pride.

I have great hair.  I have waited years for great hair.  If you asked me, "Jen, what's your greatest physical trait?"  I would say, aside from my dimpled ass, it's my hair.  Actually, ass #2 , hair #1.  I pay WAY TOO MUCH to have great hair but my ass would cost SOOOO much more.  So, I am loving my hair.  Now that's the Narcissist in me speaking.  The Self Conscious-side says, "Oh thanks for liking my hair, but have you seen how gray it is?!"  Oh it's a battle between these two!

So speaking of hair?  Should I have said something?  You know me, with my fabulous hair.  Should I have mentioned that this is not okay?


 I am sure she is charming.  She was smiling and in my book that makes her "pretty."  See previous post.  However, this is atrocious.  It's unacceptable.  It's awful.  This is not a hairstyle.  Please make her stop.  If you have this hairstyle and I have offended, I apologize, but change it.  This is BAD!  With a little creativity and some scissors, you can take care of this.

Your hair is your best accessory.  Leave the earrings, the necklace, the make-up at home.  Wear your hair like you own it (and btw, you do!)  But please, wear it fashionably and with a smile.  You will knock 'em dead!


1 comment:

  1. nasty eww eww make it stop!
    I'm glad you love your hair. there's nothing wrong with appreciating what God gave you. He says a woman's hair is her glory so what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete